Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Project Vertical Jump System



Project Vertical Jump System


Lernt von mir, Tyler Ray, a professional strength and conditioning coach Educator & Fitness! Finden Sie heraus, wie ich in der Lage erstaunliche eine meine durchschnittliche vertical 49 "Vertical Leap nur 90 Tagen convert to war!


question:
You were always with natural jumping ability?
answer:
NO. I worked for years with various methods of education that no longer seems to work. I used to have the highest level of programs and field strength as well as countless programs felt track jump training with little or no Success.I me as if nothing would work .... I never dreamed that I jump higher?


The Answer is YES, with Project Vertical Jump Training System…
The Solution to Your Problems is Much Closer Than you Think!
Through the Use of Training Principles Proven to be Effective Through Years of Testing, I will Show you How to Morph Your Body into an Absolute Jumping Machine!
Click Here!
I didn’t just want to Jump High, I wanted to Jump THE HIGHEST!
I wanted to be the person that walked into a gym and turned Heads from the first moment I took off, until I left the gym sweaty and glowing with confidence!
Project Vertical Jump System
I was sick of settling for average, and I HAD to find something to set me apart from the crowd.  Jumping was my life, and I thought what better way to Take the Jumping World by storm then to use my education as a Kinesiology Graduate and my Experience as a Trainer to Create…
THE BEST JUMP TRAINING SYSTEM POSSIBLE!
But There Was Still 1 Problem!
The Problem Was that I was doing All The Wrong Things That I later found out were Keeping Me from Jumping The way I wanted.
  • Over-training (Working out too hard EVERYDAY!)
  • Improper Nutrition (Fueling my body with GARBAGE!)
  • Poor Rest and Recovery
  • Neglecting Weight Training (Using Only Body Weight Plyometrics)
  • Being Inconsistent with Training (Not following a Plan)




No comments:

Post a Comment